We provide certain cloud-based services to our customers. If you are an end user of services provided by our customers based on our cloud-services, then we act on behalf of our customer as a data processor. This means that our customer acts as a data controller and will provide information on how they collect and process your data using our Services.
By using the website or submitting your personal information to us, you agree to us using your personal information in accordance with this policy.
What information do we collect about you?
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to identify your computer, browser and plug-in types, time zone settings, and operating system information;
- your login information;
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time);
- items you viewed or searched for;
- other usage information; and
- page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We also collect data that you choose to provide us, for example, by registering for an account with us, submitting product and service inquiries, partnership requests, employment inquiries,
and the like, or by otherwise communicating with us. Information that we may receive, should you choose to give it to us or allow us to retrieve it from a third party, may include;
- your contact information (such as your name, address, phone number, and/or e-mail address);
How will we use the personal information that we collect?
We may do the following with your personal information:
- use your email address and other contact information to communicate with you, to provide you with product, service, or other information you have requested of us and to carry out any obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or your company and us, including providing warranty and technical support for our products and services;
- improve your interactions with our Site, such as by providing services based on your login;
- record and monitor your use of the Site and Services for internal purposes which may include analysis of usage, measurement of site performance and generation of marketing reports;
- encrypt your personal information in transit and at rest in order for our system to provide services in a secure fashion
We do not retain any more of your personal information than we believe is reasonably necessary for any of these purposes, and we do not retain your personal information for any longer than is reasonably necessary to do so. We have put procedures in place and take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, updated and secure.
As we are a company with a global presence and affiliates around the world, your personal information may be transferred to various locations around the world both inside and outside of the United States for the purposes described above and based on the transfer solutions described below.
With whom do we share your personal information?
We may transfer some of your personal information among our global subsidiaries and to our trusted service providers for their assistance in providing the services described, as required by contractual obligations, legal obligations, and/or based on other legitimate interests or your consent to such transfer. Our Trusted Service Providers include communications services providers (such as email), cloud hosting providers, and marketing/sales contact management providers. Such parties are expected to apply at least the same level of protection as outlined in this policy, and our transfer to them will be in compliance with relevant data privacy laws.
Our trusted service providers are under strict obligations to safeguard your data and only process it for our use; the data cannot be used for any other party or purpose. For example, we do not allow the information that you provide to be used to market any third-party products or services to you.
By submitting your information and/or using this website and our services, you expressly authorize us to share your personal data with our trusted service providers as described herein and we may have further legitimate interests in such processing. In most instances, we will remain liable for any issues arising from our trusted service providers' processing of your data on our behalf.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as detailed in this policy or where a government, regulatory body or the law requires us to disclose your personal information.
Updating and accessing your personal information
We encourage you to keep up-to-date the personal information you share with us. If you have created or been given an account with us, some of your personal information may be available for you to update yourself. Your account is protected by a password, and it is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and login details.
You have certain rights regarding your personal data such as an express right to access, correct or delete your personal information that we maintain, with certain legal limitations. You may also have express right to restrict the use of your personal data or otherwise withdraw your consent for data processing where you have given it.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights hereunder, such as receive a copy of some or all of the personal information held by us about you or would like us to correct or delete your personal information, please email us at email@example.com, and we will address your request.
If at any time you no longer wish to receive marketing information from us, please use the unsubscribe option available on any marketing communication received from us.
Use of sensitive personal data
Sensitive data includes any of the following types of information: racial or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or philosophical beliefs; union membership; physical or mental health; sexual life; criminal offences; or criminal proceedings or convictions. Without limiting
the details here, applicable data protection laws may require that prior to processing your sensitive data, we provide you with information about the processing and obtain your consent.
Data from Minors
Our Sites and Services do not target and are not intended to attract children or minors under the age of 18. We do not knowingly solicit personal information from children or minors under the age of 18 or send them requests for personal information. If you believe we have collected personal information from a person under 18 years old without the consent of their parent or legal guardian, please let us know immediately by contacting us as indicated below and providing sufficient information so we can act appropriately.
If this policy does not provide the information you were looking for, or if you have any further questions about our use of your personal data, please submit your query to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you can contact us toll free at 310-307 8050, and we will address your inquiry.
Cookies used on this Site include the following:
- Analytics: these cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. This includes the number of visitors to the Site, from where the visitors have come to the Site and the pages that were visited within our Site. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the Site. The cookies are collected in an anonymized form.
- Login-related: these cookies help the Site keep track of your login as you move throughout our site.
- Session (non-persistent) cookies: these cookies allow you to move through the pages of our Site easily without having to re-enter login details, when applicable. They are also used to store the capabilities of your internet browser and identify whether you have certain software so we can tailor the Site accordingly. This information is stored in your internet browser and is permanently disposed of once you close the program.
You can find more information about cookies, including how to set your internet browser to reject them generally, here. Also, you can find information about how to manage Cookies in your specific browser at the following sites: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.